3 Phase - Wall or Ceiling Mounted
180v 5 KW 3 phase
Coal Mine version
Type CXH-A is designed to heat areas classified as hazardous locations to provide primary
or supplementary heating for comfort or freeze protection.
- Petrochemical Facilities, Oil Rigs
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Unattended Pumping Stations
- Chemical Storage and Handling Facilities
- Paint Storage Areas
- Grain Elevators
- Coal Preparation Plants
- Aircraft Servicing Areas
- Oil Refineries
- Areas Containing Metal Dusts
Cabinet — 14 gauge steel construction with polyester powder coat paint finish.
Adjustable Louvers — Control the direction of airflow as needed.
Rugged, Seamless, Copper Heating Elements — are immersed in the sealed liquid-to-air heat exchanger.
Designed for Area Classified Low operating temperature for atmospheres having an ignition temperature higher than 165 ° C (329 ° F) code T3B.
- Built-in Thermostat 50°F to 90°F
- Built-in Manual Disconnect Switch
- Pilot Light
- Class I, Group D - Divisions 1 & 2
- Class II, Groups E, F, G - Divisions 1 & 2
- Class I, Groups C, D - Divisions 1 & 2
- Class II, Groups F, G - Divisions 1 & 2
- Temperature Code T3C 160°C (320°F)
- Arctic Duty Construction
Factory Sealed Heat Exchanger — Features steel tubes with integral aluminum fins and filled with glycol-water heat transfer fluid.
Safety Pressure Relief Device on the heat exchanger is factory helium leak tested to assure a leak-proof design.
Explosion Proof Ball Bearing Motor — Permanently lubricated and equipped with built-in thermal overload protection.
Epoxy Coated Aluminum Fan — Prevents sparking.
Pre-Wired Explosion Proof Control Center with magnetic contactor and control circuit transformer.
Quick-acting Automatic Reset Cutout
Pole, Wall and Ceiling Mounting Kits — Optional. Recessed threaded fasteners on top of heater for mounting with threaded rods.
Warranty — Limited Three Year
We are not an authorized dealer for Chromalox
- Easy Installation
- Safe, Propylene Glycol Heat Transfer Fluid
- Low Surface Temperature
- Wall, Pole or Ceiling Mounting
- Built-in Controls
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Corrosion Resistant
- 120V Control (24V optional)
- Rugged and Versatile